Brandon ManningJan Rutta
G
Crawford
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Prediction: AZ with 40+ shots on goal, only one goes in. Puck ricochets off two Blackhawks players for an own goal. Chicago score multiple goals from Demers and Alex Goalagainstski errors. Tocchet inches closer to breaking point, his entire head turns bright red in the post game presser.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Given the defensive breakdowns they've been having, this could get ugly. If the spirit is even there after the last loss.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Cory Crawford back in goal???

giphy.gif

The Yotes has all the luck in the world. Vegas gets their most important defenceman suspended for 20 games, Yotes don't play them a single time in that span, but the first time three days after he is back. Crawford is injured and injured. well, are you surprised he will be back in time just for the Coyotes? Shouldn't be. We are all other teams good-luck charm. At least it is that. Good for the Blackhawks.

Yeah. Good for them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yandover

BigMac1212

Registered Insominac
The Yotes has all the luck in the world. Vegas gets their most important defenceman suspended for 20 games, Yotes don't play them a single time in that span, but the first time three days after he is back. Crawford is injured and injured. well, are you surprised he will be back in time just for the Coyotes? Shouldn't be. We are all other teams good-luck charm. At least it is that. Good for the Blackhawks.

Yeah. Good for them. :rolleyes:

My dad has a phrase: "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." Or something like that. (I should ask him when he comes back home tonight.) That phrase describes the Coyotes since the last Playoffs run.

Reactions: Name Nameless

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
Coyotes break out tonight. Just throwing pucks on net works tonight with Crawford being out for the past year almost. 6-3 yotes.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'm not sure if it was the last time we played them but I remember feeling sorry for the Blackhawks when we were playing them last season because the goalie was so bad. I hope that guy plays tonight. Maybe we can get a crooked number on the scoreboard.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
The flood gates open this one. Yotes score 2 and lose 4-2.

Post games presser: "lots of positives to take away from this games, keep pressing, etc."

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Positive outlook of the day:

I feel it today for the Yotes. Got a lot of guys that are going to be up for this game (you'd think)... whether they were on the Hawks recently or they are from Illinois... they should be ready to play.

Crawford's first game back in a while... let's make it hard for him.

It's time.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
We put up 50 shots, get shut out. RT uses the phrase "Lots of try" in the post game interview. Forum 40 has a group Tippet flashback and collectively grabs all our toasters simultaneously. Brace yourselves boys and girls.

or 4-2 Yotes

Reactions: moosemeister

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->