GDT: Game 6 | Columbus vs. Philadelphia | 10/18 7PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
The control of the last 4-5 passes... Werenski cut mid ice and forced solid transition into zone to start that

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
Feel the same way. It takes effort for me to actually turn the game on these days. In fact I was enjoying my evening until I remembered this was on, and grudgingly flipped over to this sideshow. Based on the arena tonight, appears a lot of people in the same boat

You know, I live in the Toronto area and for over 10 years we have paid $35 a month for the sports package so I could watch the Jackets games in HD. We cancelled this week because I just can't justify the price for the product. I'm watching a stream tonight. It's not high definition but then again, neither are our Blue Jackets. (I can't even look forward to making the playoffs because the combination of Bob's inevitable mental collapse and his desire to not be with the team any longer can only lead to another one and done. And, no offense Mfrone but I'm hogging your gloom and doom soapbox tonight!)

Anyway, Go Jackets...

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
I have no logical explanation, but this roster feels "wrong" for some reason. The roster is a weird hybrid of skill and work but neither is a strength. We won't beat anyone on skill alone, but don't have the personnel for a physical game, either. Still old CBJ "don't know what you're going to get" game we've played all these years
Yes, this is a very good description. These parts don't work as a whole. My only excitement about the pre-season was that Dubinsky seemed to be so motivated, so ready to have a kick-ass season. Hoping he heals and keeps the mojo moving forward. If he does that, I'll stick around just to cheer him on!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I have no logical explanation, but this roster feels "wrong" for some reason. The roster is a weird hybrid of skill and work but neither is a strength. We won't beat anyone on skill alone, but don't have the personnel for a physical game, either. Still old CBJ "don't know what you're going to get" game we've played all these years
Unpredictability is a liability now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->