Game 6: Columbus Vs Dallas| 7:00pm EST FSO|

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Can't believe we won. We were great in our own zone. We also won a **** ton of face offs, PK was amazing. Letestu Dubi Dorse and Anisimov were great on the PK. Joey looked good so did our D. RJ loves to float and flat out not back check. Really unacceptable if he's supposed to be a leader.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
Bobrosky in good form. No rebounds tonight.
Dallas was unimpressive.
Decent win.

RJ injure or ill? He played like was skating in sand.

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
RJ does the same thing when gaining the zone every single time. Carry it in, protect puck, try and go to net, fail, turn puck over.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Nice game, Jackets.

With the offense the Jackets have right now, their margin for error is going to be razor-thin all year. Hopefully Cam can pop some goals when he gets back and maybe JAM will get his chance.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Nice win tonight. At times looked like a real NHL team - and I don't mean that as a knock or sarcasm, just a "different" sort of feel. Especially from Johansen-Prospal-Foligno.

Too much D zone time last 10 minutes, but mostly well-played in that zone.

Coaches gotta figure out how to get some rebound goals. I have always marveled at how few "bang home" goals this team scores.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
the lag on my ps3 was brutal tonight, so i missed what Benn did to toots to get nikitin so pissed? I know it was tripping, but was it a cheap shot?

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
To give Umberger credit, he made two key defensive plays right before the two Columbus goals.

First one, he got the puck away from Jagr. Not sure what he did on the 2nd one but the Stars announcers were saying Umberger did something. Might have bumped Morrow as he was about to shoot in a good scoring area or something.

Need to practice on the PP.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Good for the team. Played a hard, ugly game and got the W. This team will have a hard time scoring a hundred goals this year and that spells for a ton of loses. But Bob looks like he's going to be a good pickup. Johansen, Moore and Calvert look like they belong. Need to get Atkinson back.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
This team will really be fun to watch once they can play a full 60 like they played the last 40 of tonight's game.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Why does it seem that Tyutin is always the target of dirty hits? Loved Nikitin standing up for him though.
Nice to get a win finally. I kinda hate that we are playing in Minnesota tomorrow, but it is what it is.

Johansen is continuing to impress me. Umberger is continuing to frustrate me. Bobs was pretty good tonight, played solid.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Just got back from the game. Crowd was only 10,000 and some change, but they were loud from about the 2nd period on. Thought Gillies looked good in his first game this season - he was physical and played solid. Also thought Letestu played really well. We're 2-3-1 through 6 games and Umby, Dubinsky and Brass have a combined 0 goals and 4 assists - hopefully they can find the scoring touch and maybe the Jackets can surprise (not holding my breath).

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Why does it seem that Tyutin is always the target of dirty hits? Loved Nikitin standing up for him though.
Nice to get a win finally. I kinda hate that we are playing in Minnesota tomorrow, but it is what it is.

Johansen is continuing to impress me. Umberger is continuing to frustrate me. Bobs was pretty good tonight, played solid.

Maybe he's magnetic to goons? :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad