GDT: Game 6: Boston Bruins @ Florida Panthers - 10/17/13 - 730P ET - NESN(HD), 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
They do call us the LF for a reason.

Lady at the bar turns to me during game 2 against the Red Wings and says "You do realize the red sox are in the playoffs right?"

She was upset that we had asked for one of the TVs to be changed to hockey and that we'd rather watch "some pre-season hockey game" than playoff baseball.

my response?

"Clode"

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I wonder if Quaider is still having problems from the blood clot surgery. Seems like he hasn't been quite the same since he came back. Matt Hunwick wasn't the same after having his spleen removed either.

Agreed. I still think about Hunwick's injury. He was such a decent player. After that incident he looked lost.

Darth looks out of sorts too. I figure when it comes down to a rivarly game, he'll play up to his strengths. He seems to get geared up that way.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Lady at the bar turns to me during game 2 against the Red Wings and says "You do realize the red sox are in the playoffs right?"

She was upset that we had asked for one of the TVs to be changed to hockey and that we'd rather watch "some pre-season hockey game" than playoff baseball.

my response?

"Clode"

:laugh: I can picture you saying that and the blank stare you got in return. :confused:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

my response?

"Clode"

And not another word was spoken. ;)

I like baseball, but I can't intently watch 9 innings, especially in this series... Lots of commercial breaks and a big intermission, I'll get my fix. Hockey over baseball every day of the week for me. :)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'll be watching the Sox game and keeping tabs on the Bruins. Just like when the Bruins were in the playoffs it was the other way around.

I'll be watching the B's game and keeping tabs on the Sox ;)

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Muh

Beadle
Dec 9, 2010
Sloatsburg, NY
I wish I had to make a choice of watching hockey or my team in the playoffs...I'm a Met fan, don't worry.

But why I came here...Is Rask the confirmed starter? And if someone knows of a starting goalie site, that would save me from asking this question throughout the year.

Go Sox, Go Bruins.

Edit: I'm dumb, google is my friend. Good luck fellas...and any ladies in here.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I wish I had to make a choice of watching hockey or my team in the playoffs...I'm a Met fan, don't worry.

But why I came here...Is Rask the confirmed starter? And if someone knows of a starting goalie site, that would save me from asking this question throughout the year.

Go Sox, Go Bruins.

Edit: I'm dumb, google is my friend. Good luck fellas...and any ladies in here.

For future reference, the Twitter pages of the teams usually have the starting goalie info early in the day after morning skate. Usually ends up being the first goalie off the ice, Rask is playing tonight.

Can't give any past advice but this site also looks good http://www.startinggoaliesnhl.com/

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
nice crowd for warmups

BW0GqB7IQAEpSlO.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad