GDT: Game 59: Coyotes @ Maple Leafs - 5:00pm (AZ) - FSA, FSA+ - NHL Schedulers Really Suck Edition

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
You created the "Fire Tocchet" thread for a reason.... right? You think Tocchet is THE problem here. So you've locked yourself into coming up with any thing you can to push that narrative.

I'm not providing him with an "out". I'm saying there are circumstances involved around decisions he makes that none of us are aware of, and in some instances, are completely ignoring out of convienience.
Think you're on some sort of wind up? The fact that you think I spend any amount of time at all concocting a "narrative" when his tactical and man management gaffes are as plain as the nose on your face says a hell of a lot more about you than it does me...as does the fact that you neatly dodged the question I posed at the end of my last post. I created the Fire Tocchet thread because it's pretty obvious he's a large part of the problem with this team. He's also the "easiest fix when demonstrably better NHL Head Coaches like Laviolette and Gallant are out there as free agents.

I'm not even going to bother to respond to your second comment about "not providing an out" followed by two comments that are the very definition of "providing an out".

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Think you're on some sort of wind up? The fact that you think I spend any amount of time at all concocting a "narrative" when his tactical and man management gaffes are as plain as the nose on your face says a hell of a lot more about you than it does me...as does the fact that you neatly dodged the question I posed at the end of my last post. I created the Fire Tocchet thread because it's pretty obvious he's a large part of the problem with this team. He's also the "easiest fix when demonstrably better NHL Head Coaches like Laviolette and Gallant are out there as free agents.

I'm not even going to bother to respond to your second comment about "not providing an out" followed by two comments that are the very definition of "providing an out".

There’s no ‘concocting’ about it. You’ve made up your mind you don’t like Tocchet and virtually all your posts reflect that.

But because someone like me comes along and has somewhat a different opinion from you, I’m supposedly “giving him an out”. BUT I also said.... more than once... I felt some criticism of the coaching staff was warranted. But there’s plenty of criticism to be lodged at the players as well.

Point is..... I want this team to succeed just as much as you, or anyone else does, but I don’t subscribe to making knee jerk reactions. I don’t feel screaming day in and day out that a coach should be fired or a player traded on the spot on a message board solves anything. If I ever do post something along those lines it comes with a heavy dose of sarcasm attached to it.

So if you want to continue throwing the team’s problems at <insert name here> knock yourself out. Just don’t get bent if someone else disagrees with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad