GDT: Game 59: Coyotes @ Maple Leafs - 5:00pm (AZ) - FSA, FSA+ - NHL Schedulers Really Suck Edition

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
„There are stars and there are superstars in this league, and Austin Matthews is an absolute superstar in the NHL“

„bring the puck to the net, and good things will happen!“

„... and the coyotes need this two points tonight!“

Some Nash bingo anyone?

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
It's Campbell in net for the Leafs tonight. Not sure if Nylander is back from illness??

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
It's Campbell in net for the Leafs tonight. Not sure if Nylander is back from illness??

How have they been playing the last five games? Can we expect them to come out hungry or is the team sulking a little right now and we could capitalize on that?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
How have they been playing the last five games? Can we expect them to come out hungry or is the team sulking a little right now and we could capitalize on that?
Very inconsistent in games. Last few have been two good periods and one atrocious one. IMO if the Coyotes skate hard they should be able to withstand the good periods and take advantage of the bad. Really need to get in the Leaf's young D to force mistakes. Campbell has actually played pretty well in the 2 games. Need to stay out of the box, too much firepower when they are on. Nylander out for playing after illness should help, he is playing really good. In summary, play a Coyote gameplan and I like the chances, deviate and I don't.

Reactions: Grimes

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Both these teams out of the playoffs with a tough workload ahead to sniff a spot. It will be interesting to see who wants this more.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Intrigued to see if last night's comeback win has lifted a massive weight of some shoulders. This team is better than what it has been showing in 2020, hoping for a change of gears.

Ha, wishful thinking this is.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
:coyotes (28-23-7) VS :leafs (29-19-8)

Another freaking back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back......

Last night's post game.....

Wow, Raanta looked tired in this... almost sick. Well, I hope it's just that a game like this takes a lot out of the goalie.

Oh, and if we assume the Panther can beat NJ, the Leafs will be out with a Yotes RW. So I assume they won't take this lightly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->