Post-Game Talk: GAME 58 - THE BEAR has a successful duck hunt - BRUINS 3 Anaheim 0 FINAL

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
tenor.gif

upload_2019-2-16_0-34-44.png

upload_2019-2-16_0-35-18.png

upload_2019-2-16_0-35-54.png

upload_2019-2-16_0-36-48.png

3181748291_f5f1c11605.jpg

:bruins:ducks

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watched some of first 2 and all the 3rd.Acciari impressed me going hard to wall there on the kill late in 3rd.Really happy for solid start to road trip..Big 2 points.Betting they face Leafs 1st round so go get that home ice boys.:m-dance::m-dance::m-dance:

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Good game overall- some scary moments with puck management in their own zone. I might be a broken record, but they need Grizz back. He should be good to go tomorrow and that will help against a strong Sharks team. Glad to see Halak play very well. Carlo also had a monster game. Frederic has some sack- it's good to see. Bit of a tough night for Miller, and Chara just can't seem to handle the puck to save his life any more. I was happy to see the crasher/bangers/stone hands line get a couple- they work hard enough every game, they deserve it.

Reactions: BMC and wintersej

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Good game overall- some scary moments with puck management in their own zone. I might be a broken record, but they need Grizz back. He should be good to go tomorrow and that will help against a strong Sharks team. Glad to see Halak play very well. Carlo also had a monster game. Frederic has some sack- it's good to see. Bit of a tough night for Miller, and Chara just can't seem to handle the puck to save his life any more. I was happy to see the crasher/bangers/stone hands line get a couple- they work hard enough every game, they deserve it.

Playing Kings 1st.Moore looked good to me .Sit Chara a game .Cassidy was one preaching 2 weeks ago back to backs they might sit him.Help his legs as much as possible down stretch.

Reactions: LouisSleigher

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Playing Kings 1st.Moore looked good to me .Sit Chara a game .Cassidy was one preaching 2 weeks ago back to backs they might sit him.Help his legs as much as possible down stretch.

I agree 100%. Moore has looked good out there, and really, pretty much all season he has been decent, He doesn't deserve to sit. If it was a completely merit-based system Chara would take a break and Moore, Grizz, and Krug man the left side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad