NPPG: Game 58 - Predators at Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Looks like the Blues NPPG game thread is lost to the ether and I wasn't home to get screenshots of anything so in the interest of fairness, we will pretend the game didn't exist unless someone can post screenies.

The player you picked for that game can be picked again, even if we later get pics.

Tonight's question will be the same because I'm not original.

How many different goal scorers do the Preds have today?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Duchene

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I can’t post anymore from my laptop so Unless that changes I m probably done . Won’t be typing out my novels on my phone that’s for sure.

I was going to take Joey last game too but couldn’t even get that consolation from the disaster. So I’ll just take him again and I don’t know what the question is I’ll just copy…

Joey

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I can’t post anymore from my laptop so Unless that changes I m probably done . Won’t be typing out my novels on my phone that’s for sure.

I was going to take Joey last game too but couldn’t even get that consolation from the disaster. So I’ll just take him again and I don’t know what the question is I’ll just copy…

Joey
The way I solved my issues from yesterday was I deleted my previous bookmark for this site then googled it and logged in from the home page.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
1647261177188.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad