GDT: Game 58: Montreal @ Tampa Bay: Saturday, Feb 16, 7 pm est, NHLN, TVAS, CITY, SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
The 4th line is not the 3B line as much as you would like it to be.

Out 1st line has trouble scoring and you want to move that weight to the 4th?
If there is someone who is not reading what you write, may I suggest a mirror?

No, I'm reading what you're saying just fine. I just disagree, sorry. Try making a convincing argument. Something other than "This is the way it is."

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I don't know why. We are who we are. A bubble team. Who will lose against stronger teams.

Considering almost everyone had Habs as a lottery team this year, being a bubble team is a step in the right direction. Also, this year, Habs have beaten top teams and in other games, they gave them a run for their money despite losing. And for tonight, Tampa's had their way against almost every team they face.

But you're right that Habs are a bubble team. And I'm okay with that since they seem to be heading in a new direction. But at some point, being a bubble team won't cut it anymore.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Shaw distributing threats and invites to several players on Tampa's bench as he's gliding by. :laugh:

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
No, I'm reading what you're saying just fine. I just disagree, sorry. Try making a convincing argument. Something other than "This is the way it is."
Yeah a team that can't score is going to ice a 1A, a 1B,C,D lines to get scoring from the fourth.

If each line scored the same we would be perfectly balanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad