GDT: Game 58: Montreal Canadiens @ Vegas Golden Knights | 4:00PM | Lets Do That Winning Thing

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GthumbsupCERT.gif

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Saw replay of Oilers Talbot complaining about goalie interference in the 1-0 loss to the Yotes. Fair enough. Although I'm sympathetic, a team needs at least to score one. Talbot should be more upset with his feckless teammates.

While I agree with you, the Oilers goal was called back by GI - puck was going high but went off Maroon and in, but Maroon was standing in the crease so it was called back. That’s why he’s pissed. Wasn’t truly GI as the puck was going high and Maroon didn’t bump the goalie. The Oilers haven’t gotten a fair shake on video replay all year, so he’s right to be pissed.

Great game by the Knights - I love watching Schmidt, he looks like a future all-star. Knights were very quick on the loose pucks tonight, same as Thursday - big, quick, good hands. Awesome seeing Hunt score one! He never had much to work with in Edmonton, but he has a niche here.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Hopefully not too serious... we will miss PEB more than we missed Nosek
Don't know about that, fourth line was pretty horrid without Nosek. Trying to fix it made the third line stink too. Nosek quietly has proven to be very valuable.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Don't know about that, fourth line was pretty horrid without Nosek. Trying to fix it made the third line stink too. Nosek quietly has proven to be very valuable.
Those two games after PEB had his baby.... ok his wife had his baby, that 4th line had no jump whatsoever. small sample size, but I don't want it to get larger.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad