Prediction Contest: Game 58 - Jets @ Stars - Thursday, February 29th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
The pink one or the white one? Or something that didn't make it into the photos? I hope it wasn't one of the days I went commando! Fun story about the pink skirt for another time. As for channelling Stumbly, I don't think we can call out the Walrus Wizard when skirt peeking is a wide-spread phenomenon across more than just males.

I'm glad to learn that I'm 'technically' in 9th place, especially when I have no foxing clue when it comes to making hockey predictions. It is fun to guess though, but I can't help wondering if I'd chosen a team-player-score combo at the start of the season and let it ride unchanged would I be further ahead?
14 times we've won 3-2 or 4-2 I believe. Not sure who scored first in each game, and it always wasn't one of our heroes who scored first. Stakes aren't very high here but imagine the poor schmo who plays the same lottery numbers for every single draw for years and then forgets once and that is the time those numbers come in.

Oh and no one every peeks up my skirt.:D

Jets 4 Dullest Stars 2.

Robertson.

Reactions: macmaroon

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Winnipeg Jets 4 - Dullest Stars 2 - Mark Scheifele with the first goal of the game...

8hjjlc.jpg

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad