GDT: Game 58: Coyotes @ Canadiens - 5:00pm (AZ) - FSA+ - Will The Real Coyotes PLEASE Stand Up?? Edition

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Glad to get to celebrate a W! Not gonna get into the negatives of the game and just gonna hope they can miraculously carry the momentum tomorrow.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Alright. Mildly back interested. Didn’t get to watch much but the shots looked completely lopsided.

That’s a bomb by Chychrun.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’m just now watching this on DVR. OEL at the warm up says “Just keep doing what we’re doing. We are right there. We’ve been playing good”. They Rick Tocchet’s pre-game interview echos the same exact sentiment.

3rd worst team in the NHL over the last 25 games. Only Detroit and LA worse.

Yep. Steady as she goes boys. Just keep it going.

Fire Tocchet. Trade OEL. The complacency is real. It’s real folks.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Chychrun now has as many goals as Kessel, but he's not -24.

I'm assuming you didn't enjoy the wonderful commentary of Nash and McConnell, but Matt's most insightful remark was Kessel finally realizing he "needs to score more" and he has 20 games left to do it. Wow!! 60 games in an he has an epiphany that he needs to do what he was brought in to do! Maybe he should start by shooting on the PP?!?! Luckily since he's been demoted to PP2, he doesn't get the same time.

Also, 55 games in Housley finally figures out, Schmaltz must be PP1 on the right side, DVO in front, OEL on the bench, Hall anywhere else, and crafty, tenacious Garland out bumping it around. They might not have scored, but THAT was the best our PP has looked all season (I believe it was our 3rd or 4th attempt in the 2nd peroid).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad