BRUINS GDT GAME 58 10:08 PM - The B's visit the happiest place on earth (Anaheim?) - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Really good road game tonight. Other than the last couple minutes of the first and a bad shift late in the second, the B's were in control of the game. Halak was spectacular. Glad to see he got the shutout. Good start to build some positive momentum on a huge roadie.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*sleep walks around the forum low fiving everyone because that's all the energy that can be summoned at the moment*

1VVL2QgZc4Lcl1EMnw.gif

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
f*** Kesler.

That is all. I SHOULD be getting some sleep at this point but I probably won't.

Glad they got the win! And Acciari bagged a goal! Thrilled for the fella.

Edit: clearly i'm drunk...

Reactions: minpind

Channing76

Jan 3, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Can i just say as a Canadian... Jack Edwards is the most hilarious....greatest...like I love NESN just for his play by play... they guy is so pro Bruins its like im sitting next to a passionate drunk fellow Bruins fan. Two thumbs up Jack. God love ya.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I will never get tired of that small gif of Kesler crying. I realize that probably means that part of me is a serious jerk or douchebag

But when I think of that friggen Vancouver lineup in 2011, I realize that I truly don't give a shit about them at all and will continue to rejoice in those tears forever

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->