GDT: [Game #57] Dallas Stars vs. Columbus Blue Jackets - 5:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I fear Stars will miss the playoffs if they don't wake up. Which season was that one when they had that long losing streak?
lets play a game- name that season!

1676770874293.png

1676770893267.png

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
It's time to press box Seguin who looks like he's still on his Mexican siesta he went on at the All Star break. He literally does nothing.

I think it's standing out we're the same wild card at best team we were last year, just got a full season from Oettinger this year to inflate our record this season

That effort was pathetic

Reactions: DieselPig

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Seriously, could we package Seguin and Stankoven in a deal to get Meier? Shit, I'd be willing to add another piece if need be. That contract is a f***ing killer.

EDIT: f*** me, I forgot he has a NTC.

Last edited:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
It's time to press box Seguin who looks like he's still on his Mexican siesta he went on at the All Star break. He literally does nothing.

I think it's standing out we're the same wild card at best team we were last year, just got a full season from Oettinger this year to inflate our record this season

That effort was pathetic
Not sure I would blame Seguin this game. He was very good defensively. He is also saddled with marchment. If I was pointing fingers it’s at pavelski. He needs to come off that top line.

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Something needs to change. Make a trade, shake up the lines, shake up the PP units.

Do something ffs. The all-star break would have been an ideal time to implement some of these changes.

Reactions: Elysian

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I say this is the low point of the season and we start to improve after being embarrassed.

Got to give someone else a shot at top line RW though and shake things up in general.

Robo - Hintz - Seguin
Benn - Wyatt - Bourque
March - Delly - Pavelski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad