Post-Game Talk: GAME #57: Canucks 2 vs. Sharks 7: Wow! What a debacle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I will say the shit Kane got away with wow what a lack of class you don't win championships with goofs like.that in your lineup.
NHL lack of respect to fans and players here is a sick joke at times it truly is at times that bad a job by officials .

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
But you can see how massively far this player is from the NHL and how undersized he is for his position. Have been shaking my head at the ‘better prospect than Demko’ posts here over the last year and this is why. Will be in tough to be an average AHL goalie next year for Utica.

Yeah no shit... he's an OHL goalie playing against a cup contender... no need for this now and here... :shakehead

Reactions: bbud

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Enough Mikey... whats peoples opinion on Zachs first NHL game? I saw the assist and the scoring chance right before that but I started watching the game already down 3-0 so I really wasn't paying all that much attention to detail.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
What an utter clusterf*** between management and coach.

Injuries not that bad... he was available... then he says dipietro was his only option? Canucks Pr tweets Markstrom was unavailable ...

What
The
f***

Reactions: geebaan and Hansen

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Worst team in the NHL over the past 3.5 years.

This may be the lowest point.

Holy.... Hyperbole, or just a diva ?

This is literally the exact expectation I had for this game with our lineup. I don't know why everyone is A, surprised, B, reacting like THIS is the information we needed to let us know this team isn't that good.

Reactions: HockeyMog

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Didn’t have the chance to watch this one in full but every team has games like this. It’s really no different than 2-1 loss in the standings and I think this will be a great learning experience for DiPietro. The fake outrage over him playing in this game is not a surprising. If he pitches a shutout which could’ve also happened, everyone would call Benning a genius. On to the next one, still lots of hockey to be played and only 2 points out of a playoff spot. No matter what happens from here on out this will have been a successful season since we are so close to being a playoff team way ahead of schedule and if we miss we will draft some excellent players and become that much better in the future. Praise Benning.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Come on @MS

He's literally playing this game 3 or 4 years before he's supposed to

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Holy.... Hyperbole, or just a diva ?

This is literally the exact expectation I had for this game with our lineup. I don't know why everyone is A, surprised, B, reacting like THIS is the information we needed to let us know this team isn't that good.

You don’t think it’s a massive black mark for the organization to allow a 19 year old CHL rookie to get absolutely shelled in his first NHL game.

Because you expected it to be a shit show, this lets the organization off the hook? The entire NHL is watching and absolutely destroying the Canucks on social media today.

The team was the worst in the entire NHL the past 3 seasons, yet this is the most outrage I’ve seen towards them throughout the league through this span.

That’s pretty telling.

Reactions: timw33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->