Post-Game Talk: GAME #57: Canucks 2 vs. Sharks 7: Wow! What a debacle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Feels like Anaheim should have been the game to give to DiPietro but what do I know...

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Absloutely terrible way to develop a young goalie, throwing him into the wolves in his first game. Clearly shows the organization is prioritizing the playoffs this year over actual development.

Reactions: mriswith

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Feels like Anaheim should have been the game to give to DiPietro but what do I know...
Who cares. If he gives up 4 or less people will be impressed. If he gets shelled for 5 or more everyone will understand and he will be fine. He isn’t a fragile flower. Let’s see what the kid can do!

Reactions: Nomobo and nucks88

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Markstrom must have gotten hurt off that stinger to the collarbone last game, he probably played through it so that DiPi wouldn't get tossed out unexpectedly. Camera was on him for a second and his eyes were saucers during that

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If there’s one goalie that I would think that has the power and heart to win against the San Jose Sharks team, It’s no doubt DiPietro

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Ryan Biech‏Verified account @ryanbiech 3m3 minutes ago
More
#Canucks probably didn't want to play Markstrom 3 in 4 nights - Sharks offer the toughest challenge, so start DiPietro in the game they have least chance to win and then start Markstrom to protect themselves in games they should win.
1 reply1 retweet11 likes

"Devlopment"

Said this last week, canucks got caught with their pants down big time by not having a capable 3rd stringer when Demko went down.

BigTruzz

Jul 19, 2011
Surrey
Wow

Starting him after the huge game Markstrom had against Calgary? I'm shocked, but excited as well. Totally caught me off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->