Post-Game Talk: GAME 57 - Bruins win late night thriller 6-5 OT in Edmonton

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I don't know if Brazeau is long for the NHL, but I have to admit... Scored in his first game. Had a couple of nice looks in his second. And he's keeping it really simple - playing to his strengths. It looks as though he's providing what he's been asked to provide. And as much as I like Oskar Steen, it's more than I can say for him.

I hope he keeps it up. :thumbu:

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
There was miscommunication between them earlier in the play, likely both at blame, but at least mcavoy was covering someone. Regardless, I could have used the failed breakout attempt in the first to make the same point. Forb is playing like a 7th or 8th dman right now.
Forbert really struggled last night, was constantly caught out of position and made poor decisions in his own end, when he had the puck. Hopefully he finds his game soon.

I don't know if Brazeau is long for the NHL, but I have to admit... Scored in his first game. Had a couple of nice looks in his second. And he's keeping it really simple - playing to his strengths. It looks as though he's providing what he's been asked to provide. And as much as I kOskar Steen, it's more than I can say for him.

I hope he keeps it up. :thumbu:
He is a slower version of Dave Andreychuk.
I like his size in the O zone and he gets to the net.

Reactions: Gee Wally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad