HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2018-2-18_18-7-48.png

upload_2018-2-18_18-8-25.png

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Enjoy! As someone who doesn't live in Boston and therefore doesn't get to many games, these guys are an absolute treat to watch live.
This'll be my wife's first game live and it'll be my first chance to see some of these kids play.

Guy I'm most excited to watch? Danton Heinen. I'm fascinated by him game on TV but I'm betting he's very interesting to watch live.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Me too..That D Better show up.
Yeah that game last night has me worried for tomorrow. And Krizma's favorite player is Tuukka and now I'm concerned he won't be starting.

I have nothing against the Flames. A ton of respect for how they've drafted and built their roster. But I'm hoping they get stomped tomorrow. Would adore a nice, juicy ass-kicking.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Yeah that game last night has me worried for tomorrow. And Krizma's favorite player is Tuukka and now I'm concerned he won't be starting.

I have nothing against the Flames. A ton of respect for how they've drafted and built their roster. But I'm hoping they get stomped tomorrow. Would adore a nice, juicy ass-kicking.

TUKKA 4-0-3 vs Flames.Be wise to send him back out.The defence last nite would of made Marty Brodeur look bad

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
It feels like forever since I watched the Bruins...didn't stay up last night. I watched a marathon of Behind the B today on YouTube, now I am ready to see them return to how we know they can play.

GO BRUINS!!!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Why? You've got that cute little dog in your avatar!
I know. :laugh: i just think that Bernedoodle is adorable.

I took Daisy to the vet today for an ear checkup, and I stepped away from the table for a minute to pet another dog. Daisy tried to jump off the table to follow me despite the vet tech holding her. They laughed and said "she really loves you!!" :heart::heart: I wouldn't trade Daisy for anything.

daleand

Aug 2, 2005
Trail,BC
I'm also going to the game tomorrow. The last time I saw the Bruins play in Calgary was when a streaker climbed over the glass into the penalty box and instead of exciting through the door he climbed over the glass, hit the ice and slipped and knocked himself out. For his 15 minutes of fame they kept the camera on him while they worked on him and the cops arrested him. The poor bugger had it all showing on the scoreboard for all to see the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad