Post-Game Talk: Game 57: Blackhawks @ Sharks | Hawks love them loser points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkKaner88

Jan 5, 2014
Its easy to say you don't want bolland right now cause he's been injured but I would have liked to see them keep him and frolik instead of paying bickell. But let's just hope bickell figures it out come playoff time

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Its easy to say you don't want bolland right now cause he's been injured but I would have liked to see them keep him and frolik instead of paying bickell. But let's just hope bickell figures it out come playoff time

It was pretty easy to say it last year too. He was easily our worst skater.

I don't think Frolik would've fixed our PK. Those problems were all coaching. But I prefer players that bring 100% every night to the inconsistency that Bickell has shown.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
If we had crystal balls available last summer Bolland/Frolik would still be here and Bickell/Handzus would be gone. Crawford probably wouldn't have been signed to his current contract either.

Thing is, Amazon was out of authentic crystal balls most of last summer and by the time they had them in stock it was too late. Oh how those crystal balls would help in these situations.......

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Then there is no way that they can be as good as they were last year, with Fro.

Then you're just completely missing the point and there is no reason for me to debate with you. You're simply too bogged down by the numbers, even when the numbers are highly skewed by the fact they started the year playing a system that didn't work.

Their PK% in the time spent playing the large box, from about mid-December on, will likely be about the same as last year's was in total.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
If we had crystal balls available last summer Bolland/Frolik would still be here and Bickell/Handzus would be gone. Crawford probably wouldn't have been signed to his current contract either.

Thing is, Amazon was out of authentic crystal balls most of last summer and by the time they had them in stock it was too late. Oh how those crystal balls would help in theseh situations.......

There were a ton of people who wanted Frolik kept, Bolland kept, Bickell gone, etc.

Crystal ball gazing implies chance instead of proper talent evaluation.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
There were a ton of people who wanted Frolik kept, Bolland kept, Bickell gone, etc.

Crystal ball gazing implies chance instead of proper talent evaluation.

Yep, Stan blew it again. He should read opinions in here before making any decisions. You want proper talent evaluations, line combos, strategies, etc just bring a pen and paper in this forum and take notes.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Fans judge too quickly all the time. Whether keeping Bickell was a good idea or not remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad