Pre-Game Talk: Game 57 2/22 | On The Road Again | Bruins @ Edmonton | 10pm ET | TNT, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator
The first game tomorrow against the Oilers should be a good one but Boston has got to sure up the defense. I liked what I saw in Justin Brazeau as he was right where he should be in front of the net. That should help as he is a big player so let's hope he can keep playing the same way. Pasta looked better but he has to do a bit better and I think he will start adding more goals maybe mult goal games. I can dream, Right??:nod:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Finally my favorite time of year, West cost trip so I finally get to watch the Bruins at 7 p.m. my time.

Should be a good gauntlet through Edmonton and Vancouver, lots of offense with those 2 teams. . . . .
Are you going to any of the games?

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Welcome back Mason. The Bruins could sure use some more drive and offensive creativity off the back end. If he can do that while tightening up his game and positioning on defense that would be great for us.

Always a tough assignment against the Oilers in their own barn. If the Bs don't have their skating legs they'll be in trouble. The tests keep coming, but that's no bad thing, as we continue to see what this roster has and who wants to stand up when the team needs it most.

Seeing McDavid live in this same game last year was something I'll long remember. A genuinely remarkable, generational player.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Curious to see how Marchand looks after a week of family, celebrations, and max effort to get some points

If ever there was an 8-1 blowout game this is it

Glad to see Lohrei up though

Reactions: sooshii

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just seeing if Steve shows up.

1708473011095.png

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I see alot of Oilers games and while yes they have some dynamic players that can score they also give up alot of Grade A looks .Just finish.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Washoe tournament?
Stand on the board without toes over the lip. First hole is 1, 2nd is 3, 3rd is 5. Paper rock scissors to see who goes first. If one person scores a 3 and the next person does the same then there are no points awarded for example. Person with the most points per round starts the second round, and teams are random.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_203301_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_203301_Google.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad