GDT: Game 56, President's Trophy battle 6pm at Sharks

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Three teams playing for President's Trophy.

But Sharks could play spoiler.

Sharks plan to have rookie goalie in net, and a few more playing for experience/jobs.
(Couture, Nieto, Leonard among the guys out)

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Your President's Trophy battle was the other day. Will Reeves be back for the series against the Wild?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Your President's Trophy battle was the other day. Will Reeves be back for the series against the Wild?

It's Reaves, we don't know, and the Presidents' cup battle isn't over, though it probably may as well be. Sometimes the Kings decide to play hockey, you never know. They've beat Vegas twice this season.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Who do we have to sacrifice in order to not have to play Minnesota?
All Vegas can do is win the game tonight. I mean, hopefully DeBoers puts his star goalie in and Lehner wins it for us. Someone needs to Nancy Kerrigan Grubauer or something.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
They are holding Mackinnon out of tonight's game, not that I'm confident that's enough for the Kings to beat them. Source: My wife.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sorry Simba, your sacrifice is needed to try to keep the Knights away from Minnesota.

giphy.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
#WeAreAllKings

Isn't it ironic that our playoff seeding more or less hinges on the only other team in the league with a medieval name theme?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
You guys are as bad as the Avalanche board where everyone thinks the world is about to end when the team gives up a goal. The Wild aren't some kind of mystical beast that can't be beaten. What happened in the past is just that and the games will start 0-0. Whoever they play, the Knights have a long road ahead of them so why start getting defeatist before it begins? I mean how many of you all thought great we play Dallas in WCF, all is good? Can't do that in the Stanley Cup playoffs, one game at a time.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You guys are as bad as the Avalanche board where everyone thinks the world is about to end when the team gives up a goal. The Wild aren't some kind of mystical beast that can't be beaten. What happened in the past is just that and the games will start 0-0. Whoever they play, the Knights have a long road ahead of them so why start getting defeatist before it begins? I mean how many of you all thought great we play Dallas in WCF, all is good? Can't do that in the Stanley Cup playoffs, one game at a time.
Aww I missed your positive for the team, insulting towards the community takes.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Pachal not on pregame show lineup. Coghlan on. Sigh.

Coghlan is a guy they may call on in the playoffs so makes sense to get him some more NHL action. Pachal coming up felt more like a reward for his progress getting him some time on the big squad.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Pachal doesn't deserve a call up the way he's played for HSK. Coghlan has been kept out of the lineup in spite of his improved play.
Deliberatore has looked good, and maramanov has looked nhl ready, but he's on an ahl contract iirc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad