GDT: Game # 56 (Final Game) - 05/08/2021 - Rangers @ Bruins - 3pm - NBC, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Despite all the nonsense, I loved seeing so many talented kids emerge. As long as Dolan's psychosis doesn't destroy it all, the franchise is in great shape.

The Rangers weren't supposed to make the playoffs, but some here have zero patience and love to complain instead of enjoying something they claim to love.

Reactions: 9darter and TominNC

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I think the players are also happy this is the last game of the season. The emotional and physical wear and tear of this particular season is at an all time high. You've got:
  • A condensed short schedule in the toughest division
  • COVID protocols forcing players to isolate from their teammates while on the road in hotel rooms
  • The team's youth being away from family for the longest times of their lives, with no visits.
This is the strangest season on record, to on the ice and off the ice issues, in a pandemic. I am hopeful that these guys take this experience and it motivates them even more.

The kids need to go home and see their families and friends, spend time away from it all and decompress. This might be the biggest thing they will need to do. COVID has forced us to miss things we love to do, now imagine doing that away from everyone you know.

I can't wait for this group to get away from it all and get back to their homes and be able to focus on their mental health, come back in October ready to roll in packed arenas and the ability to bond as a team.

Reactions: Cmox and Leonardo87
Nov 5, 2007
Jersey City
giphy.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Go Dallas Go Flyers.
Why bother getting excited for the kids when we probably won’t even see Kakko get pp time again.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Go out on a high atleast... dress everyone, put together the best lineup as possible and go hard... get another hatty Mika(25 goals, 50+ points)!!.. maybe Laf put up a multi point game, Fox throw in 3 apples(50 point season) etc etc

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I just bought a LOT of liquor and I am ready to consume all of it. LGR!
Almost the same boat. We got a ton of Redd’s Wicked black cherry and usually when I drink it I dont remember much of the night. So this should be fun. I just want to watch a fun game, probably end up being bored and drunk if the bruins score early.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
f*** this season.

I feel like we should all pitch in and send Adam Fox an edible arrangements. If it wasn’t for him we’d probably all get banned from the website this year.

Honestly with how both my teams ended up this season whoever wins the cup , they can shove it up their fat asses. Just being honest. Lol

Reactions: ColonialsHockey10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->