GDT: Game 56: Coyotes @ Sharks - 7:30PM - Rick, this is your Coyotes Life!

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Glad to end the year with a W. Looking forward to hopefully some progress for both the near and long term for this franchise.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Very nice game to watch.
Thats the highlights for me but nontheless nice game.

I hope we see more of the last two games next year.
2xsyss.jpg

Reactions: Summer Rose

cobra427

May 6, 2012
OEL has been our best defenseman to finish the year. Chychrun has been very poor over the last few games, especially when he was paired with Lyubushkin. Just shows how much OEL was carrying that pairing.
Chych lead the NHL is goals for D man, fantastic year, big step for him. But OEL is still better in all areas except for goal scoring. I am hoping a new coach and decent partner helps OEL revive his goal scoring next year, he is solid in all other areas.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
OEL has been our best defenseman to finish the year. Chychrun has been very poor over the last few games, especially when he was paired with Lyubushkin. Just shows how much OEL was carrying that pairing.
OEL always gets paired with a rookie, third pairing AHL type player etc. It's because he is so fricking intelligent. He has lost a step but his passing, reading the play etc. is top notch.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Chych lead the NHL is goals for D man, fantastic year, big step for him. But OEL is still better in all areas except for goal scoring. I am hoping a new coach and decent partner helps OEL revive his goal scoring next year, he is solid in all other areas.
Yup, he has to get involved in the offense more, but when you are covering for your partner 90% of the time, something has to give.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->