GDT: Game 56 - CBJ vs TBL - 10 Feb, 7:30 pm, @Nat

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Not a wise decision by Zach, that lackadaisical play drives me nuts. Its what they do on the power play, Cleveland does it, it is an organizational problem. There is just no sense of urgency. You don't have to get carelessly urgent, but don't slow it down that much. Good play by Point taking advantage of Werenski. Tough way to lose, but they got a point in a game most thought was over before it began.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So what should he have done.... dumped it behind their net and give up the puck? Ok right.

What? No. Retreating was the right call. Meandering his way behind the net with a forechecker on his back, wasnt. The forwards should support closer but I don’t think Werenski expected point to be that aggressive.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Jackets better trade for a center , Anderson plus, should return a good one . Your not going to score goals with the group of centers we are throwing out there , not to mention from what I heard yesterday , there is some concern with Texiers injury

Reactions: CPTN71

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Not a wise decision by Zach, that lackadaisical play drives me nuts. Its what they do on the power play, Cleveland does it, it is an organizational problem. There is just no sense of urgency. You don't have to get carelessly urgent, but don't slow it down that much. Good play by Point taking advantage of Werenski. Tough way to lose, but they got a point in a game most thought was over before it began.
To much "Set up the perfect play".....

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
What? No. Retreating was the right call. Meandering his way behind the net with a forechecker on his back, wasnt. The forwards should support closer but I don’t think Werenski expected point to be that aggressive.

I don't disagree but the nitpicking on Zach trying to make a play because nobody else on this team does makes me ill.

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
4 goals in the last 3 games... 1-1-1

Can't win games with 1.3 goals a game...

Which is why Torts has been such a grump this past week or two. Everyone's happy when we get the win but the regulation and now overtime loss aren't going to sit well.

The over/under on the word "sucks/sucked" for the presser is 3 ...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I don't disagree but the nitpicking on Zach trying to make a play because nobody else on this team does makes me ill.

Trust me. I don’t want to critique Z either. I’ve been beating the dont trade Z drum for two years now.

Reactions: Fairwhether

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->