GDT: Game 56: Canes @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
God damn Garland is gonna get PAID when the time comes.

We are allowed to trade two contracts once in GMs tenure right?! Right???????

Cause Garland deserves Keller's right about now.
Was thinking exactly this myself after that goal. Going to be a real bummer if the Coyotes can't pay him because of the tens of millions of unshiftable contracts being paid to passengers and over the hill dross.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Difference in the game is Coaching. Is it coincidence that Gogo/Chych were out for all the goals against? Coach might want to think who he's matching lines with...just saying since we're the home team and have the last change.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Difference in the game is Coaching. Is it coincidence that Gogo/Chych were out for all the goals against? Coach might want to think who he's matching lines with...just saying since we're the home team and have the last change.

Ness - Bush was out there multiple times against the Canes top line. Tocchet can't manage games.

Reactions: Jakey53

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Also, he should have called a TO after the Canes scored the 2nd goal to tie it up...the momentum of the game had shifted and a time out to settle the team down probably would have been the best coaching thing to do...again, just saying!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Not getting enough quality when Garland/Hall aren't on the ice. 4 unanswered sucks but there are enough holes in Carolina's game right now that we could be tied still.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Poor decisionmaking by Schmaltz. You are counting on luck that the pass gets through

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They played better than they did vs Edmonton, but lost. If they played this way the last month, they'd be leading the division.

Just dumb defensive/lazy shit costing them repeatedly.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Win column... It was nice to visit you for a game.

Now back into the L column. Hope it won't be another streak.

What I hate the most is that I'm sure somehow the excuse of "oh oel and demers were injured" will be used to justify the loss.

But this game was totally winnable as it was. Just didn't get it done again.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's the same mistake over and over again too. How many times are the D going to stand at the top of the crease but not actually cover anyone? Raanta kept them in this.

PP was okay but still shit the bed when it mattered.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I wish I lived in a universe where Keller's "development arc" was that of Aho...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
D - horrendous, repeated mistakes
PP - horrendous, repeated mistakes

Almost like the Coyotes have trash assistants or something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad