GDT: Game 56: Blackhawks @ Coyotes |FSAZ+/7PM | As Seen on TV: Rick Tocchet's STICKY BUDDY!

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Bad goal tending killed the Hawks tonight. Crow isn't coming back any time soon either. Does Q get fired tomorrow or after the Vegas game tomorrow night, assuming the Hawks get beat again? Q is gone this summer, might as well shake things up now to make a run at the playoffs.

I don’t think it matters. They were 10 points out before tonight. Playoffs aren’t happening. I think Q goes at season’s end. And he’s totally a scapegoat. Morgan has had a few articles outlining how Bowman has mismanaged this team. Panarin for Saad is just one example.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Was it me or did duke disappear after the first 5 minutes of the game? Didn’t hear his name once after that.

I guess this will be the new “you guys remember when game”

Sticky.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
And the 1st overall pick goes to....the Chicago Blackhawks.

I see it now.

That was a fun game. A little uglier than the score shows, but really fun. Domi got in faces and played well down low. Keller was electric. The team stood up for themselves despite playing to an arena full of Hawks fans and did more of the pushing around. Lets keep playing like this.

Reactions: kbay

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Was it me or did duke disappear after the first 5 minutes of the game? Didn’t hear his name once after that.

I guess this will be the new “you guys remember when game”

Sticky.
It wasn't just you. He was very active early on, then disappeared.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Nice to see some fire from Chych and Domi. These team is too passive too often.
Nice to see that fire, but you have to do it at the right time. What Domi did was stupid. Chychrun can hold his own,

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Goose takes way too much **** for a guy who is solid for 35-40 points year in and year out.

I agree, but it was well deserved at the start of the year. Our D overall has looked pretty good in general, and KConn has been solid.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I don’t think it matters. They were 10 points out before tonight. Playoffs aren’t happening. I think Q goes at season’s end. And he’s totally a scapegoat. Morgan has had a few articles outlining how Bowman has mismanaged this team. Panarin for Saad is just one example.

I agree, but didn't Kane or Toews want Saad back? That was a bad trade though.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Duke is all about nothing - the George Costanza of hockey.

Man, that is harsh. You might be right though. Duke was playing LD on one of their PP, when the puck went along the right wall and the players were fighting for the puck and all of a sudden Duke takes off to join in and leaves the LD totally vacant.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
And the 1st overall pick goes to....the Chicago Blackhawks.

I see it now.

That was a fun game. A little uglier than the score shows, but really fun. Domi got in faces and played well down low. Keller was electric. The team stood up for themselves despite playing to an arena full of Hawks fans and did more of the pushing around. Lets keep playing like this.

Oh that would be very very frustrating. Them and the Oilers I just don't know if I could take it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad