GDT: Game 56: Blackhawks @ Coyotes |FSAZ+/7PM | As Seen on TV: Rick Tocchet's STICKY BUDDY!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Just turned this on. 6 goals on 22 shots? Wth?

2 of them were SUPER soft. But I think the big takeaway is the Coyotes really capitalized on some of their more dangerous chances tonight. Something they haven't done most of the year.

Reactions: zz

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Uncle Antti was very f***ing good tonight. Feels good to smash Chicago for once, my god that goaltending gave me Domingue-Nam flashbacks.

Reactions: Lilhoody and Mosby

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Todd, next time cut out all the crap before "how much fun was this here tonight". I realize I'm not a Rocky Mountain Emmy winner or anything but I think I've found the secret sauce here.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Bad goal tending killed the Hawks tonight. Crow isn't coming back any time soon either. Does Q get fired tomorrow or after the Vegas game tomorrow night, assuming the Hawks get beat again? Q is gone this summer, might as well shake things up now to make a run at the playoffs.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The team will soon add the Krazy Glue award for the most sticky player of the year.

krazyglue.jpg

Good win by the Coyotes to help make the Blackhawks wish they kept NH.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Was definitely nice to be on this side of a walloping. As stated before... Chicago's goaltending reminded me of the Yotes early season woes lol.

See yotes?! You CAN play a pretty good game! Just got to keep doing that more often and convert on chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad