GDT: Game 56: Blackhawks @ Coyotes |FSAZ+/7PM | As Seen on TV: Rick Tocchet's STICKY BUDDY!

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
We actually scored a power play goal???

kryptonics-mister-sticky-76a-inline-hockey-wheel-red-10-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yandover

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Game is going well, GDT dead because there's nothing to snark on.

I'll start:

'member that time we were up 4-1 against Anaheim?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Blackhawks have had a ton of partially empty nets with pucks hovering in a spot waiting for them to get a shot off but they've been just a bit late getting there every time.

LOL that mic picked up a ref warning someone "that's interference" .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I love this game.

Tell that guy on Reddit my graphic isn't strictly meant as mockery of the players but as mockery of the sticky mantra. I actually mostly like Cousins and don't feel strongly one way or the other about Rinaldo. Connauton can GTFO though.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Tell that guy on Reddit my graphic isn't strictly meant as mockery of the players but as mockery of the sticky mantra.

I saw that :laugh:

They don't have a sense of humor over there, though. It's a very weird community.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
They don't have a sense of humor over there, though. It's a very weird community.

Eh, they're pretty high level these days IMO ;).
It took them awhile to come around on <redacted> but a big step up on all the other non-HF Coyote fan enclaves far as I'm concerned. And TBH they probably had more Tocchet skepticism than we did early. They do alright ;)

The post all Coyote pictures during the losing streak was amusing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->