GDT: Game 56: Blackhawks @ Coyotes |FSAZ+/7PM | As Seen on TV: Rick Tocchet's STICKY BUDDY!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
uRUHxph.jpg

REF

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
i wish i could post the NSFW version of the Sticky Buddy video, which makes these even funnier.

just look up "jadoobydubs sticky buddy" on Youtube if you have a terrible mind.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oooo yeah, Sniper scores a beauty GDT.

I'm predicting Duclair comes out flying but not in a good way. He'll probably try way too hard to light us up and becomes a turnover machine.

.. or he'll score a hatty.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

That was a couple thousand cheeseburgers ago. Wonder if he'll be on the broadcast later and say dumb stuff with Tyson.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Duclair and Domi fight coming up :P
Hjalmarrson fights Murphy (if Murphy's dressed)

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I want us to win games. I want us to have the best draft odds. I thought we had built up enough sucking to win and still stay below the Sabres.

But now Eichel is likely done for the year. Trades of Lehner and Kane could be just around the corner.

It's going to be very difficult to stay worse than Buffalo. A win tonight would put Buffalo just 4 points ahead of Arizona, with even games played.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It's going to be very difficult to stay worse than Buffalo. A win tonight would put Buffalo just 4 points ahead of Arizona, with even games played.

I was pretty sure we'd end up passing them even without Eichel going down. They have way more assets to ship out on paper anyway for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->