GDT: Game 55: Tank Bowl I (DET @ CBJ), 7 PM EST

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Was nice to have a stat there that showed what everyone was wondering. CBJ has allowed 7 players to score their first NHL goal
this season, most the the league.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I can`t comment the 1th period I was asleep but IMHO the pair Laine--Foudy looks very good together. But Stenlund isn`t ideal there. He can`t connest wingers. Of course IMHO.

EDIT: Maybe we could change Stenlund for Robinson and let Foudy plays on the centre.

Last edited:
Reactions: LJ7201

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Was nice to have a stat there that showed what everyone was wondering. CBJ has allowed 7 players to score their first NHL goal
this season, most the the league.

And, ironically, I think this is going to be the only season of our entire 20-year existence that a rookie isn't going to score a goal for us.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I would like to know how xGoals% do it because sorry, I don`t see Grigo but his stats are very good.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I would like to know how xGoals% do it because sorry, I don`t see Grigo but his stats are very good.

Simple, they're on-ice stats, they don't necessarily tell you how individuals are playing. Grigo is getting good numbers because Roslovic and Bemstrom are doing great, and he is on the ice when they are. I always like to check who has the best and worst numbers among linemates.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Simple, they're on-ice stats, they don't necessarily tell you how individuals are playing. Grigo is getting good numbers because Roslovic and Bemstrom are doing great, and he is on the ice when they are. I always like to check who has the best and worst numbers among linemates.
But often the best player in the line has worse numbers than his teammantes.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
It`s a pity Foudy don`t play with Laine more I liked him together. But Torts has moved Robinson to Domi--Bjork.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
It looked like they had fun with passing drills for most of the game. No urgency to fire pucks on net. Zero points, works for me!

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Giving our chance to actually win something during the draft lottery. Glad we dropped it. No need to keep our history alive with spoiling our own draft position

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->