Pre-Game Talk: Game 55 | Saturday, January 17th | Bruins vs. Kings | **12:30pm** | ABC, 98.5 FM, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
high_coast_pocket_23226-614_a_main_fjr.jpg
There has been a change on the size of bag you can bring into the Garden. 4" x 6" starting tomorrow.
This is the bag I use for games/concerts.
Fjallraven High Coast Pocket $35...
Three Fjallraven stores in Boston - Newbury, Seaport, and Cambridge.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I think bringing Beecher up screws with the salary cap, someone who analyzes such things please weigh in with the details.
They’re in cap jail until they LTIR Poitras. The fact that they haven’t says they were waiting for a Lucic resolution. They’ll LTIR him now unless they have been told by the league that they’re getting salary cap relief (like the NHL teams did with Team Canada). If they’re getting Lucic off the books then they want to wait until after to LTIR Poitras - long story.

They can now afford to call up Lysell and send Richard/Steen/Boqvist down. They can’t afford to call up Beecher or Lohrei or Merkulov yet. It’s that tight.

We’ll know the plan once Poitras is LTIR’ed - I don’t know how they roll these three in the bottom six and not the kids. I’ll be shocked if Beecher isn’t up. And I hope they bring Lysell up. Lohrei is blocked unless there’s an injury or trade.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
I’m thinking this constant goalie rotation is just not working well. I can’t imagine it’s easy for a goalie to get into a groove playing every other game. Both goalies have been great this season but I can’t help but wonder if they’d be even better with some more consistent starts.
Agreed. This is why we need to move Ullmark to bring in someone to fill a need. I’m more than comfortable with Sway as #1 playing 75% of the games.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hopefully the Bs give us a win today with no injuries.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win today.

1708176652903.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Headed to the game, first of the year for me, and first ever for the fiance. Hope they put on a show for her.
If they win you have to go to all of the home games!

Last edited:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
No can do on the GDT. I apologize profusely. @Fenway

Can a mod make a GDT thread so we don't get people complaining they can't see the thread? Thanks!
We appreciate every GDT you make, you deserve a day off! I can't imagine how long it must take to put one together. I had no trouble seeing the last one.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad