GDT: Game #55 Rangers @ Bruins 7pm ET May the 6ith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
He is that terrible. When your season is over and you’re down 4-0 and you play Gettinger, Rooney, Blackwell, Brodzinski more than Kaapo Kakko you deserve to gtfo.

It was pretty clear 2 years ago that he was a wrong coach, but most refused to believe it. As for the icetime this game could that mean that Kakko is on the way out?

Reactions: LokiDog

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
It was pretty clear 2 years ago that he was a wrong coach, but most refused to believe it. As for the icetime this game could that mean that Kakko is on the way out?
I very seriously doubt Quinn would be privy to that if so, and I’m not sure how him not playing minutes would mean he’s moving

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Is it too early to say fall hard for Bedard?
The answer is No! I just it in the Roster building thread - send guys to teams that have a serious chance of falling off in the next two years and put yourself in the lottery for this kid.

Reactions: Cmox

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
Whole season considered,

I'm keeping Fox, Shesty, Lindgren, Buchnevich and a bunch of kids that may or may not work out. None I am particularly enthused about based on their progress to this point, yet am unwilling to give up on them besides a couple who I could keep for depth, who have no real trade value anyway.

Have to keep some other players who have contracts or clauses making it virtually impossible to move them even though I would love to move if not for that.

Coaching, not even sure what to say, they partly led to that whole conundrum.

This kind of sucks.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Whole season considered,

I'm keeping Fox, Shesty, Lindgren, Buchnevich and a bunch of kids that may or may not work out. None I am particularly enthused about based on their progress to this point, yet am unwilling to give up on them besides a couple who I could keep for depth, who have no real trade value anyway.

Have to keep some other players who have contracts or clauses making it virtually impossible to move them even though I would love to move if not for that.

Coaching, not even sure what to say, they partly led to that whole conundrum.

This kind of sucks.

Panarin, Fox, Laf, Kakko, Lindgren, Shesty, Buch are my keepers in order. Anyone else can be moved IMO. Not saying I want them gone or whatever, just that they can.

Reactions: Off Sides

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I feel like Buch is the best candidate to bring back a roster improvement and deal from a position of depth. So unfortunately I’d move him.

Right now my keepers are probably Panarin, Laf, Kakko, Chytil, Kravtsov, Fox, Trouba, Shesterkin and Miller.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
They crushed them 2 years ago and they will play a suffocating style. Just a matter of who’s style wins out

The Isles are not that good and Sullivan is just as good as Trotz. I don't think they win one round and they certainly don't get out of the east. I think Washington, Pitt, and Boston are all better. The only team the Isles have beat in the last month are the Rangers. There is no covid pause to save them this year.

Reactions: bl02

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I feel like Buch is the best candidate to bring back a roster improvement and deal from a position of depth. So unfortunately I’d move him.

Right now my keepers are probably Panarin, Laf, Kakko, Chytil, Kravtsov, Fox, Trouba, Shesterkin and Miller.

I would add Lindgren to that list as well. He's a tough to play against guy that we need to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad