GDT: Game #55 Rangers @ Bruins 7pm ET May the 6ith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Blackwell is like that spring fling. You had good times. You had bad times. And now it's time to break it off.

I'm happy for Blackwell that he got this chance and he made the most of it - seriously - good for him. My problem is Quinn's undying love for him. I'd be fine with Blackwell on this team next year as a SPARE forward.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Real pro gamer move sending out Zac Jones and Morgan Barron to answer questions about how their day is going and if they've experienced the difference of a real New York style pizza instead of dragging the defeated vets out to be pounded by terrible questions.

Reactions: Ail

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I'm happy for Blackwell that he got this chance and he made the most of it - seriously - good for him. My problem is Quinn's undying love for him. I'd be fine with Blackwell on this team next year as a SPARE forward.

And that’s the problem in a nutshell - Quinn overdid it and eventually the magical underdog story started to become a major rub.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Real pro gamer move sending out Zac Jones and Morgan Barron to answer questions about how their day is going and if they've experienced the difference of a real New York style pizza instead of dragging the defeated vets out to be pounded by terrible questions.
Not sure what we expect with this "softball questions" narrative.

Yeah, ask Zibanejad why the team went on vacation with six games left and ask Quinn why he hates Kaapo Kakko.

I'm sure you'll get real answers.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Why not?

Again, they played like this healthy in what was basically a playoff game.

The entire team checked out before the season was over and heads should be rolling.

Whatever. Who cares? I just want one of those changes to be the guy behind the bench. If not I will be buying a Kraken jersey. In todays NHL that 650 million should buy a playoff roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->