GDT: Game 55: PEG @ MTL | Gigantors | Feb. 7, 2019 7:30pm ET, TSN2-3, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gotta be careful with these guys. Couldn't abbreviate the game as "WIN @ MTL", cause we can't possibly have a WIN in their favor, right in the thread title.

They need to earn it first ...

wkk1ONN.gif

According to last year's stats, the Jets boasted the tallest team in the NHL. You definitely notice them when they arrive.

NobhEUl.gif

JeUrkiv.jpg

The Habs did manage to snag one of their gigantors:

lGpAhg6.jpg

And we do own at least one specimen with superpowers, to guard against them:

yo1AQU0.gif

Plus this guy taking the city by storm ...

Y3P0VGt.jpg

CWLGtkE.gif

LINEUPS TBA

LxzvOEi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Byfuglien has been gone for more than a month, so his return will give Winnipeg an emotional boost.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Obviously a super big test tonight against the Jets.

A Stanley Cup contender that is big, fast and can do everything really. Best hope tonight is a quick start. Price will be tested tonight.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Obviously a super big test tonight against the Jets.

A Stanley Cup contender that is big, fast and can do everything really. Best hope tonight is a quick start. Price will be tested tonight.
They have all the tools to win a cup. Top point production from their forward group and a decent group of defence men.

I predict 4-2 Winnipeg tonight

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This game will be one of two things, a chest pounding we could do some damage in the playoffs kid of game or simply one to forget as we get ready to face the leafs on Saturday.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Absolutely love the avatar man , brilliant stuff . :handclap:
I had a Jets' version of it for the playoffs last year. I forget if I took pictures of the guys at Jets' games or if I just edited my own. When you come to the PGT and congratulate us on the big win, you could remind me and I'll post it. Fairly sure it's still on my laptop at home.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I had a Jets' version of it for the playoffs last year. I forget if I took pictures of the guys at Jets' games or if I just edited my own. When you come to the PGT and congratulate us on the big win, you could remind me and I'll post it. Fairly sure it's still on my laptop at home.
You know what now that you reminded me i do remember you from the playoffs . :nod: I'll be cheering on the Habs in the playoffs for you this year , until we play you . ;)

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Jets fan just coming to say very funny GDT . :laugh: Hope you guys beat up the Leafs if you play them in the playoffs . :thumbu:
Yeah, we're hoping for that but we also want to beat you in playoffs which would be great news for you guys. You would have made it to the SC finals.:sarcasm:

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->