GDT: Game 55: Oilers @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - End of the beginning, beginning of the end or that...

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Good one. Finally. It turned with the Chicago-game, even if that one was a loss.

Kessel looking worse every day. Unbelievable bad. I think he had one good play or something, early on. And that was it. He does look like he knows it, though.

With some luck he just retires after the season. I can hope.

God that would be f***ing beautiful

Reactions: Name Nameless

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
If money isn't an issue and signing bonus date is July 1st, Kessel would be an easy trade on the 2nd with only $7 million owing for 2 full seasons.

Edit: actually even less I think with the retained??

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
If money isn't an issue and signing bonus date is July 1st, Kessel would be an easy trade on the 2nd with only $7 million owing for 2 full seasons.

Edit: actually even less I think with the retained??

An 8 team trade list.

And will need protection in the expansion-draft.

The one good thing with Kessel playing, is at least he hurts Toronto with 1.2 mill retention.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Haha I have zero reason to believe Chayka would be willing to admit he might have made a mistake, see the Athletic article about Tocchet for evidence.

I really really think this one is on Tocchet. Yeah, all my evidence is hunch. I know it's the GMs job to get the players, but I don't blame Chayka for believing Tocchet if he was all "yeah, Kessel, I really really want him, he will be great".

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
CONOR GARLAND

23 YEARS OLD

$775000 a year

Gives everything, changes games in whatever way he can.

Is getting better every game, is becoming more essential every game. Perhaps our MVP this season...

League MVP Hall wants to play with him.

Chayka, I hope you get that one right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad