GDT: Game 55: Oilers @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - End of the beginning, beginning of the end or that...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The team defense has been by no means perfect but the try levels are just so much better. Oesterle has done some dumb stuff but he's moving and trying to step up. Bush is staying safe and throwing hits. Chych is taking over the squad.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Boy we're trying really hard to gift wrap the momentum to Edmonton.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
That awkward moment when you play better without your $12m top pair

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
The team defense has been by no means perfect but the try levels are just so much better. Oesterle has done some dumb stuff but he's moving and trying to step up. Bush is staying safe and throwing hits. Chych is taking over the squad.
Was thinking the same thing. Almost like the other 5 saw Ness and just thought “oh f*** we can’t do this again”

Reactions: Jakey53

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Feels like the usual effort from the folks we've come to expect it from, and a bit more try from the typical passengers without resulting in a tangible increase in their "visibility" thus far. The SH goal felt a bit against the run of play at the time, and seemed to break their building momentum for a bit... But they definitely seemed to come back into the game the last 8 minutes or so of the second. We still seem to be out-hustling the majority of the loose pucks and winning a good chunk of the 50/50s.

6am here so doubtful I'll be able to hold out for the 3rd. Hopefully they don't let off.

Reactions: AJ171181

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
I think the hustle and try have been noticeably better from all players, even the Kessel line. It is almost like they read HF, because I am sure nothing Tocchet has said would get this reaction.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
We're actually getting sticks in lanes and breaking up predictable passes for once. Usually they all just stand around and hope for the best.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Phatastic

Oct 17, 2018
Can we petition Chayka to send Keller to the Conor Garland Fantasy Hockey Camp this off-season?

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Glad I stayed up for this "powerplay". Shambolic. Scrambling to maintain possession.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->