GDT: Game 55: Oilers @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - End of the beginning, beginning of the end or that...

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I get that Capobianco had another meh-at-best game the other night, but what in the holy hell does Ness have on RT to keep getting into that bottom D pairing? The mind absolutely boggles...

Reactions: Yandover and OT OEL

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Nobody even knows if Ness is even in the lineup yet. But everyone is having a self inflicted wedgie over it.

Lyubushkin is back in tonight, which is who Capobianco was in for on Tuesday.

Chychrun - Hammer
Goose - Demers
Oesterle - Bush

Ness

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Nobody even knows if Ness is even in the lineup yet. But everyone is having a self inflicted wedgie over it.

Lyubushkin is back in tonight, which is who Capobianco was in for on Tuesday.

Chychrun - Hammer
Goose - Demers
Oesterle - Bush

Ness
Oesterle being in the lineup is just as bad.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
At this point in this season I'm just kinda hoping for dumb stuff. Like my latest dumb hope is that while I don't think goaltending was really the problem and most of our issues were well identifiable before Kuemper got hurt; I'm hoping it's in the player's heads for some reason like when they were playing in front of Domingue and the actual play of Raanta or even Hill doesn't even matter it's just all in between the ears.

Because at this point I'm just not seeing a way to turn this thing around without some weird mental block like that getting broken.

I'm starting to get worried that otherwise we'll backslide behind even last year's finish and that would call for blowing shit up. Like near Barroway purge levels of blowing shit up.

55 out now too... Could get ugly tonight folks!

I mean that sucks, but he still hasn't been the same as he was pre-injury either.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Edmonton definitely playing down to the Coyotes right now

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Keller uncovered 5ft from the net better pass it through 3 guys to Schmaltz

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Plz score a goal before we allow a butt goal or Oesterle shoots it into our net or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad