GDT: Game 55: Jets @ Sabres - 2/10 3pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I still can't get over the pick play on the go ahead goal not getting called.

Somebody say something about the officiating, please. I dont care if we already had five power plays all game. Should have been six. Call out the refs and take the fine. HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Effort hasn’t been the issue. The team just isn’t good enough. They could reeaally use a minute-munching ppg center.
yeah, roster isn't there yet. I think the effort has been good this season, they just need to get rid of guys that can't score and replace them with guys that can. a couple more years and we're there I think. Maybe even next year depending on how the chips fall with the young guys

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Dahlin had a tough game. The kid is going to win Norris Trophies, and he’s spectacular for an 18 year... but, when you rely so heavily on ANY 18 year, there are going to be moments.

Reactions: Willgamesh

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Damn it. This one hurts. They pissed away at least 1 point. This was our game in hand on Pittsburgh. Could have made up som ground today.

Sabres played a pretty good game though, outside of s few stretches.

They just don’t have the consistent goal scoring to overcome some of the mistakes by our young players yet.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
This would be a playoff team without Sobotka and Okposo. Not even a RoR rant but Botterill couldn't have taken back a more useless forward in that trade if he tried.

He also took back Berglund who is no longer in the league...so there’s that

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
To be fair, there's literally no one for jack to pass to, every other player just lines up across the blue line

Reinhart had a good bit of separation waiting at the blue line, a play similar to the Skinner tying goal from a couple games ago.

Josh007007

Jan 17, 2019
It's probably better to miss the playoffs than to watch them get blown out by Tampa in 4 games with a cumulative score of
50-0

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Yea have you seen the entire conference ??

2 games separates playoff from last place
Over the last 20 games or so they are playing outstanding hockey, finally have goaltending, and are watching every team around them crap their pants. They are in by 2 points and have 2 games in hand on the team that's fighting them for it. Their next stop is Dallas up in the division slot, who they will tie if they win their game in hand, which is against the New Jersey Devils.

They will not be giving us 10th overall.

Reactions: sabremike

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
Sucks they didn't get to OT, but played their heart out today and were simply overmatched. Can't be too mad about it. On to the next one, kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad