GDT: Game 55: Flyers (22-23-10) @ Kraken (30-18-6) - 7 PM PST/10 PM EST

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Stuck with the Philly feed tonight yet again and their broadcasters must be the most delusional in the league. They just make things up.

• Haha
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Good win against a bad team.
Though, taking care of those has been a problem for the Kraken, at times, so that was a good sign, IMO.

Also great to see Matty finally back on the score sheet and ending that drought.

And of course, none of our goalies are allowed to have a .900 SV% and Grubauer's two days of that are done again. :laugh:

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Bad team is an understatement but yes, you have to win those and it's good to dominate a team like that.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Good win against a bad team.
Though, taking care of those has been a problem for the Kraken, at times, so that was a good sign, IMO.

Also great to see Matty finally back on the score sheet and ending that drought.

And of course, none of our goalies are allowed to have a .900 SV% and Grubauer's two days of that are done again. :laugh:
But Gru played well I think! Travis Konecny is a good player their best forward for certain!I'm looking for the Flyers to make some moves I'm sure Tortorella doesn't like the overall make up just yet! Too many soft D-men and not enough grit up front

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
But Gru played well I think! Travis Konecny is a good player their best forward for certain!I'm looking for the Flyers to make some moves I'm sure Tortorella doesn't like the overall make up just yet! Too many soft D-men and not enough grit up front

Yeah, it's just that he "only" saved 17 out of 19 and is now(slightly) below .900 SV%.
It's just not allowed(unless you're Joey D'Accord and do the smart thing to get away after one game :sarcasm:) for Kraken goalies. I guess.

BTW: According to EmeraldCityHockey the press conferences/media after the game by Torts was......ahem....very animated....:naughty:
Here's a clip of a calmer, still "unhappy" Torts.

Last edited:

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Bad team is an understatement but yes, you have to win those and it's good to dominate a team like that.
Hart is a good/great young netminder but the Flyers Defense outside of Sanheim stinks or rather are too Offensive or not top notch. Provorov is wanting out I'm sure but where? A fire sale? York is coming along and Seeler can be nasty but I see him as a 6-7th D-man, good in a pinch but...DeAngelo? Well he's burned his a couple of times I'm hopeful he's changed as he has a bomb from the point! The Flyers "Farm" team and other draft choices are making strides for duty. Perhaps in 1-3 years time a couple make the "jump" to the "show"! Andrae,Ginning,Attard and Zanetti can't be to far away

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad