GDT: Game 55 | Columbus vs. New Jersey | 2/10 7PM

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Is it just me, or does Bobrovsky lose more shutouts in the last five minutes of games than any other goalie?

In situations like this, his team really needs to get behind him and help him get the goose-egg.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
They deserved that one. Their game is coming around quite a bit, really physical, which is how they need to play. They deserved every bit of that win. Dominated from start to finish. Unfortunate for Bob.

Jenner played really well, for someone that is deservedly getting beaten around on here. Yeah he had the own goal, but I thought he was Boone Jenner of old tonight.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Great game boys....this rewarded them for their efforts the last couple games or so, finally got some puck luck.

Crappy break for Bob on the lone NJ goal, but nice to see him redeem himself after his last game.

Bring it for the next game. Hope they build on this confidence.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Watching the Avs and praying they can come back against the Canes.

#ScoreboardWatching
#ThatTimeOfTheYear

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
What a fun night at the arena tonight. So many good plays - contributions by so many. I continue to be amazed by Panarin. He just sees plays develop in an advanced way and creates passing lanes others wouldn't. And of course i loved seeing Bjork with the unassisted goal. Overall, finally all the shots on net paid off with some conversions though PP still needs work.

Jenner did something the Devils couldn't do - he scored on Bob. Kidding aside the one disappointment for me was Wennberg. I saw him up close and have to say he's so soft his name should be Charmin. Mr Whipple would have loved him. (Sorry younger folks for an old reference).

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
What a fun night at the arena tonight. So many good plays - contributions by so many. I continue to be amazed by Panarin. He just sees plays develop in an advanced way and creates passing lanes others wouldn't.
It's funny actually, if you saw his highlight goals on Hawks (esp last year), there are many yes, but you got bored after ten, they are all the same, one timer from Kane feed. This year he has half as many, but they all look different.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
CBJ get no help from Flyers and Canes. Both teams pick up 2 points.

Jackets back to being out of a playoff position. It felt nice while it lasted (for an hour) lol.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Also we need Eric Dubois to attend every PLD game, he scores a goal every time his father is watching, plus i'm sure those 200K for 20 goals won't hurt, only 8 goals to go.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Also we need Eric Dubois to attend every PLD game, he scores a goal every time his father is watching, plus i'm sure those 200K for 20 goals won't hurt, only 8 goals to go.
He should have had one on that breakaway in the 3rd.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
What makes you say that? His move was extremely weak lol. He tried to go five hole I believe.
I just mean he should have done something different. He had plenty of time and space, shit he has a good enough shot he could have just tried to snipe one or he could have went with the triple deke. 60% of the time, it works every ime.

Last edited:

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
That was fun to go to. Lots of guys that we need to score... scored. The only disappointment was that on a hat giveaway night, we didn't even get teased for a hat trick, even with six. Oh well.

Anderson's wrister was FILTHY.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It's funny actually, if you saw his highlight goals on Hawks (esp last year), there are many yes, but you got bored after ten, they are all the same, one timer from Kane feed. This year he has half as many, but they all look different.

It's better to have 30 one-timers, than 15 highlight reels...

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
What a fun night at the arena tonight. So many good plays - contributions by so many. I continue to be amazed by Panarin. He just sees plays develop in an advanced way and creates passing lanes others wouldn't. And of course i loved seeing Bjork with the unassisted goal. Overall, finally all the shots on net paid off with some conversions though PP still needs work.

Jenner did something the Devils couldn't do - he scored on Bob. Kidding aside the one disappointment for me was Wennberg. I saw him up close and have to say he's so soft his name should be Charmin. Mr Whipple would have loved him. (Sorry younger folks for an old reference).

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->