gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Josh Sniper Anderson.

21obsdf.jpg

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
That's Meeeeeeeeeeee. Definitely was nice to see Kinkaid get lit up.

All the clueless fans around me get on my nerves though.

Like the one yelling "get a hattrick!" when nobody even has two goals

My favorites are the "hey-heys" as I like to call them.

Home team throws a hit: YEAH! KILLEMALL!!! Away player throws a hit? HEY, Hey, what the heck is that crap???

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
My favorites are the "hey-heys" as I like to call them.

Home team throws a hit: YEAH! KILLEMALL!!! Away player throws a hit? HEY, Hey, what the heck is that crap???
I've also noticed for the most part, the ones who are usually yelling and completely clueless are the ones who never played any kind of actual competitive hockey.

You can talk shit about how bad so and so nhl player is, but theyre still better than anyone in your beer league you play in and are making at least six figures doing so.

Reactions: Sore Loser

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I've also noticed for the most part, the ones who are usually yelling and completely clueless are the ones who never played any kind of actual competitive hockey.

You can talk **** about how bad so and so nhl player is, but theyre still better than anyone in your beer league you play in and are making at least six figures doing so.

That's why I used to love catching games in Canada when I was able to. Fans up there are all so well informed and friendly. We wore our opposing gear up after our team won a Memorial Cup, they knew as much about our guys as we did. Even offered to buy us drinks, great time.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad