Lack

Inactive
Hayes, Mueller

Injured
Gibbons, Johansson, Schneider

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Will the bad hockey and impotent offense ever end?

18835.gif

The horror, the horror...

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Was gifted tickets in Lexus seats for tonight's game. Gosh, I should be more excited than I am about going but this latest stretch has zapped some of my enthusiasm.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
I’m one optimistic mofo, but if they find another way to lose yet again, I’m saying **** it and just about giving up on any kind of run or the playoffs.

Funny when you think about it the playoffs were pretty much a given a month ago, and it was about moving up the standings, or at the very least “maintaining”.

Just goes to show you how quickly things can change I guess

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I just hope they can string something together. The season isn't over yet, but it's getting to that point. They'll need to go something like 18-10 to close out the year (94pts), if they are to have a chance. Certainly not impossible, but they need to figure it the hell out, and in a hurry.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I just hope they can string something together. The season isn't over yet, but it's getting to that point. They'll need to go something like 18-10 to close out the year (94pts), if they are to have a chance. Certainly not impossible, but they need to figure it the hell out, and in a hurry.

Since their 9-4 start, the CBJ are 18-19-4. The last 41 games have generated 40 points.

Asking for 36 points in 28 games (and I agree with your projected number needed) is way too much to ask of this squad. They have played like they're in a death spiral since mid December. Can't see a turnaround.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

213 Sentinel

Jul 2, 2006
Marysville, Ohio

They need to win 64.29% of the remaining points available to reach 94.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Since their 9-4 start, the CBJ are 18-19-4. The last 41 games have generated 40 points.

Asking for 36 points in 28 games (and I agree with your projected number needed) is way too much to ask of this squad. They have played like they're in a death spiral since mid December. Can't see a turnaround.
All it takes is one 16 game streak... :sarcasm:

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I think we can all agree that they are playing better since the first of February though. If they can start clicking, they are capable. But, it has to start tonight.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Sold my seats for tonight.

We’ll see how long it takes before I get even more fed up and change the channel over to the Olympics..

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
They needed a good February, and February is almost halfway done with every game to this point being a loss. If they plan on making this a good February, it needs to happen now.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Sedlak out.
Kukan out.

Hannikainen in.
Harrington in.

per Torts’ pre game conference... “want to get fresh legs in there.”

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Sedlak and Kukan out tonight. Hannikainen and Harrington in. Bob in net

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
They needed a good February, and February is almost halfway done with every game to this point being a loss. If they plan on making this a good February, it needs to happen now.

Not sure what you mean by “February is halfway over”... in terms of games, the Jackets play 13 in total this month, we’ve only played 4 of those so far. In terms of actual days in February, there are 28 days, we’re only 10 days into the month.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Funny how the Rangers are in selling mode while the CBJ, by all reports are looking to beef up their forwards for the stretch run. The teams are separated by one point.

Bu, but, but, the CBJ are so young?!?!?!

As far as I'm concerned the CBJ youth isn't talented enough outside of a couple of obvious exceptions in Jones and Werenski. Anderson and Dubois still have promise. NYR have more older forwards on expiring contracts but I do think the CBJ need to overhaul the forwards here big time to be competitive.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Not sure what you mean by “February is halfway over”... in terms of games, the Jackets play 13 in total this month, we’ve only played 4 of those so far. In terms of actual days in February, there are 28 days, we’re only 10 days into the month.

Probably an English major...:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->