52aed5d526a5de1ef16f0000-170217.jpg

MY - WE
ONI - THEY
GÓL - GOAL

:yo:

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
So we are still playing Kukan - a guy who needs surgery and will miss Worlds because of said surgery - and we're still not playing Andrew Peeke, a guy who is probably going to be a bottom four fixture next season.

This team is run by a bunch of dunces. Change my mind.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

pscbj80

Aug 1, 2020
So we are still playing Kukan - a guy who needs surgery and will miss Worlds because of said surgery - and we're still not playing Andrew Peeke, a guy who is probably going to be a bottom four fixture next season.

I think it's clear by your username that no one on here or anything the team does will actually change your mind :laugh:

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus

Not sure what’s so hard to understand? Clearly playing an injured 5/6 D on his way out (gone in the expansion draft) is going to keep Peeke’s confidence up and help him get better as a player.

/s

Reactions: DarkandStormy

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Not sure what’s so hard to understand? Clearly playing an injured 5/6 D on his way out (gone in the expansion draft) is going to keep Peeke’s confidence up and help him get better as a player.

/s

It's an interesting juxtaposition with, (IIRC?), Torts' stance on not pulling the goalie when they're getting lit up.

Reactions: Cowumbus

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I'm intrigued by Laine and Bemstrom being on opposite flanks on the PP. If we can pull PKs away from either of them then that could be a way to have a sustainable good PP. Plus it allows for the PP2 unit to get a boost from Bjorkstrand

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm intrigued by Laine and Bemstrom being on opposite flanks on the PP. If we can pull PKs away from either of them then that could be a way to have a sustainable good PP. Plus it allows for the PP2 unit to get a boost from Bjorkstrand

I'm all for that...next season.

Reactions: Cowumbus

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I'm all for that...next season.
Eh the lottery is the lottery. We could finish 6th worst and watch the 7th worst team get first and all be pissed that we didn't win an extra game. I just want guys to have some momentum going into their summers.

Reactions: majormajor

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

/s
I wouldn't be so sure that Kukan is the one taken. Eric Robinson has actually played semi decent recently and will most likely be exposed.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Kukan's agent said the injury report is false.

I currently have no explanation for the Peeke debacle other than duncery, no.

I wouldn't be so sure that Kukan is the one taken. Eric Robinson has actually played semi decent recently and will most likely be exposed.

I think we'd be damned fools to expose Robinson. Of course they'd select him. Where else do they get that speed? They won't have a shortage of bottom pair D-men in Seattle, I believe Vegas had 11!

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Bjork decided we have too good PP or what? :sarcasm: Ryan MacInnis is very good the 4th line center. I hope he will continue here in the next season.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Poor Laine, made all and he doesn`t have assist.
Roslovic... :thumbu:

EDIT: If Cam has a asist I`m very glad, the first was written than Jones.
400 points...GREAT!!!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->