GDT: Game 54: Kings @ Coyotes, 7 PM AZ Time, BSAZ-Extra

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Ducks win in a shootout. We have to go 3-0 in our last three including this one and two have to be in regulation, and the Blues can't get any more points at all for the rest of the season, but we're NOT DEAD YET!

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Chych rose again. Cause I don't see it here yet haha.

Blues got a point. So that mathematical elimination is here now. Idk if NHL app isn't updated but if it's not over it's almost over. If the Yotes lose its definitely over.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Hope now has a population of 2 I see.
Zero room for error. The Coyotes need to win this and then 2 against the Sharks while the Blues can acquire no points amid 2 against the Knights, 1 against the Kings, and 2 against the Wild. I might as well hope until they are mathematically eliminated since there is a running theme on these boards with regards to probability that because there is a possibility Tocchet is retained, it will happen.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
McConnell just brought up the most hilarious thing. If the Blues do keep losing and the Coyotes do win out, because the Blues will still have 3 games left, the Coyotes will have to keep practicing after their season is over. Which of course means they are going to have to keep practicing for nothing as the Blues will get that single point in the last game.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
McConnell just brought up the most hilarious thing. If the Blues do keep losing and the Coyotes do win out, because the Blues will still have 3 games left, the Coyotes will have to keep practicing after their season is over. Which of course means they are going to have to keep practicing for nothing as the Blues will get that single point in the last game.

Please let this happen lol

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad