GDT: Game # 54 - Cinco de Mayo - Rangers vs Capitals - 7pm - NBCSN

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
We really are. Lost most of the fights, stopped playing physical after the first 10 minutes, and got outshot by 14. We literally fired our GM and President over Tom Wilson and he ended up winning his fight and scoring the ENG against us last night. We’re absolutely the Caps bitches now and I hate every second of it

I’m f***ing tired of these pushovers who can never show up
Please provide factual evidence that the GM and president were fired because of atom Wilson. If you can’t stop whining like a bitch.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I feel so empty. Like I've had a lobotomy. We had our few fights but that team is still going to the playoffs. Wilson got away with murder (almost literally). And worst we're the new New York Knicks. I felt so optimistic about this franchise sans Quinn. I now worry that we took mega millions winnings and burned it.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Please provide factual evidence that the GM and president were fired because of atom Wilson. If you can’t stop whining like a bitch.

For the fact that they were fired today, the day after the Rangers tweeted that out, instead of at the end of the season. It’s painfully obvious that led to them getting fired because they disagreed with the p***y statement we put out.

Reactions: haveandare

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
The Caps are currently the laughing stock of the league. Look around, it's everyone vs them and that fan base continues to mouth off like they are some kind of dynasty after 1 cup.

Now there's a team that bonded. The Rangers were stupid to oblige.

Reactions: egelband

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Honestly, the fights were cringy at first but after it became obvious they were making a statement I came to respect it.

Sadly, the Caps weren't even fighting back. It's like the older brother letting the little brother win a video game because they felt bad.

That or they didn't wanna get suspended for the PO's.

Either way, fighting is dumb but I appreciate the middle finger they flipped to the league.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Ranger fans after going through the last 24 hours
58fyof.jpg

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
For the fact that they were fired today, the day after the Rangers tweeted that out, instead of at the end of the season. It’s painfully obvious that led to them getting fired because they disagreed with the p***y statement we put out.

Makes no sense. JD and Gorton created this team. We are told Dolan put out the statement calling the DoPS and NHL out. Why would JD and Gorton disagree with the statement, and Dolan fire them (in the middle of a rebuild) because the team is a pushover?

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
Context: The team is in the middle of a rebuild. To blow it up and start again, what's the point with that? What's the new GM going to do differently from what Gorton was planning to do anyway? Trade the kids?

Not directed at you specifically,

What do we think JD's and Gorton's plan was?

To hold onto Zbad, Strome, and either trade them for futures or extend them next deadline based on playoff positioning?

To trade Buch for Monahan?

JD preaches more patience as he signs yet another long term likely to go bad contract?

I get the fear the Rangers are going to screw this up, they probably will, yet they were doing a fine job of doing that before today too.

Reactions: ArPanet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->