BRUINS GDT GAME 54 - BRUINS play Doc Emrick Bingo in Manhattan - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
have a look at how many points this team has given away to non playoff teams this year, then add one from tonight, it`s hardly an over reaction
It is a over reaction, what the hell do people here want, a win every night, take a look at the league and see how close teams are whether they are in a playoff spot or not. This team has some holes that people constantly bitch about, and the those same people whine and cry when they lose in a shootout on the backside of a back to back, plus having to travel, unreal.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
What an absolute joke to lose that game! I haven’t been this furious in a long time. Pissing away points to a non playoff team!!!!!

Reactions: Yeti34

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
I posted this earlier, but its a real concern. Whenever they get the smallest lead, they go into a defensive shell. Just not how you play winning hockey in the league now. This over-relying on the 4th line worries the hell out of me

That tweet is interesting. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: maxbme

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
All those OTL’s are tough to look at, but it’s what they deserve. They are bad at both OT and shootouts.

The “get mad at the coach because he didn’t use _____ in the shootout” thing is so ****ing stupid. Every ****ing time. Any choice he makes...”really?!?!?? _____ before ____?”
Bruce has had a pretty questionable last month or two.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
The Bruins just don’t have the depth to go deep in the playoffs. I don’t understand those saying the Bruins need to be giving up picks and prospects. They need to be focusing on getting rid of the dead weight on their roster.
There are only two teams in the Eastern Conference with more points than the Bruins and one of them is only three points ahead of them. Basically what you are saying is no one other than Tampa Bay has any chance of winning the Cup this year from the East.

Reactions: 13Hockey

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
It is a over reaction, what the hell do people here want, a win every night, take a look at the league and see how close teams are whether they are in a playoff spot or not. This team has some holes that people constantly ***** about, and the those same people whine and cry when they lose in a shootout on the backside of a back to back, plus having to travel, unreal.

Is it better to accept losing in... this fashion and make excuses?

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Just unacceptable. 2 goal lead in the third against an inferior team. That game should be over. I’m beginning to think they weren’t an inferior team and this Bruins team not only over performed last year but have overperformed this year as well. Trade them all and sell the team to China.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
As if Bergeron is some sort of shoe-in for a shootout goal...

Sorry, but the shootout choice complaining is the most tired and pointless thing. It’s such a crapshoot no matter what.

Bergy is a big moment type player, you've got 4 shots with the game on your stick, and you don't go with him for 1? I'll check but I think he has some pretty solid shootout numbers too, better than Pasta oddly enough.

Seems like statistically the most probable chance at winning the game in that specific scenario.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
All those OTL’s are tough to look at, but it’s what they deserve. They are bad at both OT and shootouts.

The “get mad at the coach because he didn’t use _____ in the shootout” thing is so ****ing stupid. Every ****ing time. Any choice he makes...”really?!?!?? _____ before ____?”
Bergeron has been red-hot. He has three goals in his last two games. He is one of the best offensive players on this team. In what way is it stupid to question why he was not one of the top seven shootout participants?

Reactions: LouisSleigher

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Bruce has had a pretty questionable last month or two.

I guess.

I felt like I was being waterboarded nightly for the last couple years with Claude so I’m willing to give Bruce some more time.

Has anyone looked at his record as HC with this team? After coming on when the team was headed into the toilet?

He certainly has his way of doing things that doesn’t always seem to make sense, but I’ve got news for you: so does every other coach.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Post-Game Talk: - GAME 54 - Bruins giftwrap 2 points to the Rangers - NYR 4 BRUINS 3 F/SO

I'm going to The Flying Puck :cry:

o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad