GDT: GAME #54 BRUINS at Washington - 2/1 8 PM | NBCSN, SN, TVA-S, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
Typical Rask when the game is out of reach he makes a good save and everyone here goes ohhhhh he's so gooooooddddd he saved our bacon there

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I think Carlo deserves a few on floor nine.
It really should happen and if it does, no one should be upset.

PrisonMike

Nov 26, 2007
McKinney,TX
I wouldn't. Carlo's a guy whose seriously going to benefit by taking some games off. Miller is what he is. And that won't change. It's more about sending a message.

I think he will benefit more by playing and learning first hand. Miller just sucks and should be a 7th D at best . Carlo is the future

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
They are one of the only teams in entire NHL without a top 2 D man.They lack a top 6 winger and NO bottom scoring yet people here expect Rask to carry them.lol

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
They are one of the only teams in entire NHL without a top 2 D man.They lack a top 6 winger and NO bottom scoring yet people here expect Rask to carry them.lol

If rask is only going to be good on a presidents trophy winning cup contender then we can get a guy like say....Martin Jones for cheaper to do the same thing.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Carlo is just a kid playing the toughest position in hockey and on the top pairing, and against an elite team. Don't think sitting him proves anything. He just needs to play and learn.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I am not trying to defend him, but I am wondering if something more is up with him. He had that migraine recently. I didn't like the sound of it. Are these headaches frequent?

Rask is cooked.

Just too much time.

Julien has dropped the ball managing his starts the last 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad