GDT: Game 54: ANA @ MTL | Quack Quack | Feb. 5, 2019 7:30pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Theyre looking at the other side... Nashville, Winnipeg and Calgary ain't no joke.

Pittsburgh and Washington ain't no joke though.
True. Washington v. Tampa, then Tampa v. Winnipeg. That would be great hockey (but maybe not great ratings).

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
As much as I can’t stand Will Ferrell’s ‘comedy’ (except the More Cowbell skit), I’ll never tire of you posting the ‘YOU’RE MY BOY, BLUE’ thing

Yeah I think Old school is probably where his career started taking a bit of a dive quality wise, imo. We could always discuss it in the movie thread but it's been a little spicy in there lately you might want to come prepared.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah I think Old school is probably where his career started taking a bit of a dive quality wise, imo. We could always discuss it in the movie thread but it's been a little spicy in there lately you might want to come prepared.

For me it's about Harry Caray, Robert Goulet a few other choice SNL skits and his late night talk show appearances. THAT Will Ferrell is one of the funniest men on the planet. The Harry Caray skit with Goldblum might be one of the funniest comedy sketches ever

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

The movie thread? WTF? I come back after a few weeks, and this whole board has gone apecrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad