Post-Game Talk: Game 54 - 2 U's 2 K's = 2 POINTS - BRUINS 4 Vancouver 0 - F

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Rask sharp, Lauzon solid again, he needs to stay with the big club.

Both Charlies dominant.

Krejci - great game, DeBrusk is alive too.

Pts all around the line up.

Good game.

Sharing the points and goals around has been really good to see. In the 3 games since the end of the break the Bruins have scored 12 goals and Pasta has only potted 1 of them. Not ideal for the Rocket Richard but TBH Pasta is unlikely to win that anyway (as long as Ovie beats Matthews I'll be content with that) and it's much better for the team as a whole. 9 different scorers in 180 mins, Marchy starting to find his touch again, DeBrusk continuing to build on the better form he began to show in mid-Jan, goals for Kuhlman and Bjork (both in garbage time but it's something), multiple points for Krug and McAvoy, Krejci having a couple of really strong games, these are all positive signs.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Sharing the points and goals around has been really good to see. In the 3 games since the end of the break the Bruins have scored 12 goals and Pasta has only potted 1 of them. Not ideal for the Rocket Richard but TBH Pasta is unlikely to win that anyway (as long as Ovie beats Matthews I'll be content with that) and it's much better for the team as a whole. 9 different scorers in 180 mins, Marchy starting to find his touch again, DeBrusk continuing to build on the better form he began to show in mid-Jan, goals for Kuhlman and Bjork (both in garbage time but it's something), multiple points for Krug and McAvoy, Krejci having a couple of really strong games, these are all positive signs.

Yeah, we are def more than one line team atm.

McAvoy is excellent lately.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I know I'm over 2011, in the sense that, yes, it did happen, and Boston won. Whatever. I don't think i'm ever going to like Vancouver. Sore bunch of losers.

Though to be fair, we're not that much different when the Bruins lose

Reactions: Strafer

NMF

May 24, 2012
They got the offsides call right. With a player still in the zone, the puck entering the zone becomes a delayed off-side situation. Think of it as a dump in the zone. It is not whistled down until a player on the team off-sides touches the puck. In this case, McAvoy puts the puck in the defensive zone from the neutral zone and only touches the puck after Kuralys has tagged up. Great call in real-time by the linesman.

NMF

May 24, 2012
Was at the game last night. Came away completely unimpressed with Pettersson. Not quite sure how the kid is 17th in the league in scoring. He cant skate and is extremely weak. How he has the stats he has is completely mind-boggling to me.

member 96824

Trying to imagine giving up 42 shots in a game you could have easily lost 8-0 and going to the media saying “yeah they weren’t that good”

ok then that means you really really stink.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
They got the offsides call right. With a player still in the zone, the puck entering the zone becomes a delayed off-side situation. Think of it as a dump in the zone. It is not whistled down until a player on the team off-sides touches the puck. In this case, McAvoy puts the puck in the defensive zone from the neutral zone and only touches the puck after Kuralys has tagged up. Great call in real-time by the linesman.
Good job explaining this
Can you let brick know?
I like the guy but he wouldn’t let it go last night

Reactions: Strafer

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Was at the game last night. Came away completely unimpressed with Pettersson. Not quite sure how the kid is 17th in the league in scoring. He cant skate and is extremely weak. How he has the stats he has is completely mind-boggling to me.
Peterson’s elite player but he needs a couple more elite players around him to take the focus off him a bit and distributed amongst others

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Cry me a river Travis. Tell your player to work on getting tougher a la Pasternak.

I really can’t stand when certain players think they are above getting hit.

As for JT Miller what number team is this for him?

He should really shut up, he was a turnover machine last night. What a bunch of losers - I felt little animosity towards them last night but after reading that crap, it begins to come back. It is the culture of the franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->