GDT: Game 53: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota | 5:00PM | Last game was good... but lets not get WILD.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Yes I did do that just for the pun :laugh: I may catch the third after I wake up. Working graveyard is great except when our team is on the road.... unless the team is playing badly then it is really great I can't watch. So I may not be able to watch to play great....

great?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Very excited to be able to watch without a delay. That hasn't been the norm the last few months.

So I apologize that my lack of yelling at the screen telling the players what to do has led to the current situation, but it will be resolved.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Very excited to be able to watch without a delay. That hasn't been the norm the last few months.

So I apologize that my lack of yelling at the screen telling the players what to do has led to the current situation, but it will be resolved.
No wonder we forgot how to score. :laugh:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We scored 4 goals last game. Trend analysis dictates that we lose the next three games, scoring no more than a single goal in each.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
The entire goalie situation is a belch. LTIR lower level eliteish goalie, good rookie playing like a journeyman vet that's now injured, and some mid range guys for a team that probably needs a decent goalie.

Always have hope, always optimistic, but I hope these skaters figure out how to score a lot. Needed it before, and definitely need it now. I'm not sure anything has changed, but yeah. Need scoring. Got some tonight, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Don't care who the goalie is if they can put up 4+/night.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Sounds like Cassidy is semi-positive on the kid's outlook, so we've got that going for us, which is nice.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Thank god I woke up and see LT helped off the ice and was like "well f***" lol

Last edited:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
It is Middesota.

In other news Cam Talbot should just get a plane ticket for Vegas now as it looks like we are going to need to find a rental goalie better than Hill.
Hill has been playing well of late and is still fairly young. Let's have some patience, don't want another year of trading our prospects/draft choices and killing next years cap.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Hill has been playing well of late and is still fairly young. Let's have some patience, don't want another year of trading our prospects/draft choices and killing next years cap.
Talbot is likely cheap to acquire and expiring, what do you mean killing next year's cap?

Last edited:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Talbot is likely cheap to acquire and expiring, what do you mean killing next year's cap?
I wasn't referring to Talbot about killing next year's cap, I was referring to the VGK propensity to go for the next shiny new toy at the expense of building for the future three and four years down the line when our veterans like Smith, Petro, Marchie, et al are done. In any case, I'm not sure Talbot is that much of an upgrade over what we have, and we don't yet know the extent of LT injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad